So many Places so little time!!!

понедельник, 4 июня 2007 г.

Leavenworth, WA - 2007

Yesterday my parents and I went to Leavenworth, Bavarian Village - about 2,5-3 hours beautifil drive from our house. During couple hours we played with snow on Stevens Pass and then - I swam in open public pool in Leavenworth. That was awesome day trip - driving in the mountains and forests and water falls, shopping and dining in the town. Now we have a tradition my mother found good Bag store and every year she buys new bag there.







There are a lot of snow on Stevens Pass!!!




















Lunch on Rest Area - beautiful pine forest!!!!










Dinner in Munchen Haus - traditional German Sausages and Beer ( don't worry I'm responsible driver so I order non-alcohol beer - weird but tasted good!!)




Souvenir for me - Librarian Mug!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий