So many Places so little time!!!

пятница, 20 апреля 2007 г.

Del.icio.us, Technorati and LibraryThing

I'm stll trying to catch up with my KCLS Learning 2.0.
Deeper we go into Internet it becomes darker!!!! Internet is endless and bootmeless!!!! AU-U-U-U!!!!
For my Del.icio.us look like one more blog search engine!!!!
It' interesting to learn more and new BUT will I remember all this later - this is the most important question for me!!!
I liked browsing in Technorati, found some interestig blogs - probably will use this searching blog engine in future too!!!!
And I learned new word Folksonomy - everybody can use their own keywords to categorize books.
Today I created MyLibrary on LibraryThing - that was fun, I played with couple of my own books in couple mins and I'll add more books later. I liked Tour and specially one phrase: "LibraryThing cares about books, not about SELLING books". I'm a librarian and it' impotrant to me too.
I checked GuruLib and Shelfari.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий